Our complementary services will make your process of buying or selling the property easier and bearable advised by professionals .
Advise on the Best Real Estate Option
- We will check the variety of convenient options with you before your visit on the Costa del Sol and Spain.
- As soon as we know your requirements we will look for our properties database and send you the best ones to choose.
TableTwet Estates Recommends professional legal property advice can assist you with Obtain your necessary NIE, set up bank accounts and direct debit payments for your property upon completion, attend the public notary to register your title deed, advice on property rental contracts, Spanish wills and taxes. Also all your legal needs regarding Spanish property, licence applications, civil law, mercantile law, constitution of SL companies, intellectual property law and divorce, wills, probate and inheritance law.
Legal Property Valuation
- Our Real Estate judicial experts take into account the standards of valuation, besides several factors, such as the fair valuation of the property at market value, the management of evaluation criteria, the observation and the weighing of market prices and the urban category of each Property.
- We also provide information on the legal classification of the property and carry out an analysis of the legal status of the property in question. If you wish or require it, we can offer you a wide range of legal services and procedures.
- 3 days before your arrival your property manager will contact you and prepare a complete itinerary, ensure availability and arrange for you to visit the properties you requested.
- We will help you with the travel arrangements and provide you with discount accommodation in some of the best hotels in Spain.
Mortgage and finance Advise
- We can recommend both independent financial advisory firms based in Spain and throughout Europe or can introduce you to recommended local bank managers here.
Free Home Evaluation (Estimation).
- Our team will perform an estimation of the value of your property. No legal character but will help you know the value of your property market.
- If you wish, you can request a legal assessment for warranty, ask for a quote.